Friday, July 17, 2009

yesterday night.

yesterday night, Darlon called me up and asked if i wanted to go out and kick it with his homies, Julian and Oscar. So we went out and i couldn't find my wallet at home. it was kinda scary, for which i just got home from volleyball class. i couldn't find it in my bag, so i headed to my car and searched there. i didnt find it, and Darlon was already here. So i left, and i asked my brother to re-check my bag for me. he didn't find my wallet...

that's when i really started to trip.

i asked DJ if he can take me to pinkberry to see if i accidentally left it there.
(i had pinkberry with matthew after volleyball class.) it wasn't there.

so we continued on with our night and headed out to yogurtland. DJ and his friends got yogurt, i just watched. DJ bought me subway. =]

i was still worried about where my wallet was at. so we went cruising and stopped by car again, and found my wallet. -_____- it was hidden under the emergency break.

so we went cruising even more, and DJ bought us beers.
we stopped by Mike's house and just kicked it there for a good while.
afterward, DJ took me home and i called it a night.

Fairy Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment