Friday, July 10, 2009

best week ever.

This is basically a repetition of whatever Julie has said, but it has been a pretty bomb week. I just want to thank all of my friends and family members who have made this week magical. Also, i would like to thank all those who wished me a good happy birthday.

Monday - I woke up and i kicked it with Crissy for the day. We went to Best Buy and we met Comedian JoKoy. We got a picture with him and that was awesome. He was such a KoolKat. At Best Buy i bought a new camera and i got it for under 200 bucks. THANKS CARO!!! I dropped Crissy off home and then I headed out to Kristian's basketball game and kicked it with Julie and Darlene. Afterwords, we went out for Pho at Burbank and lastly, I finished the night with a Nutella, Bananas, Strawberry, and Whip Cream Crepe.

Tuesday - It's my Birthday! Yay! I finally turned 18. So Matthew picked me up and we had to run a couple of errands. So we headed to Best Buy and bought a Memory Card for my Camera along with a pouch. After that, we went to Costco and got ourselves some food. We wanted some ice-cream so we headed to Baskin Robins for dollar scoop Tuesdays. =D Afterward, we headed out to Mike's house to watch the Lord of The Rings marathon. We couldn't stay to watch it all, so we left to his place to bake brownies for his cousins trip the following day. (I think they went to Ranging Waters.) I kicked it with his cousins and played numerous card games until it hit 1:20am. He took me home and i left his house with a huge brownie platter for Julie. (It her birthday on Tuesday, the 8th.) I got home, showered, prepared my clothes, and went back to Mike's house to pick up Julie and Rafiat. They were still watching the Lord of the Rings. After their horrendous 11-hour marathon, we went to Julie's house and surprised her with the fudge brownie platter.

Wednesday - Yay! It's Julie's Birthday! So i woke up at Julies house before everyone else did, or so I think? Rafiat might have been awake, just with his eyes closed.... go figure. -______- So we got up, and Jonna came to pick us up to get some breakfast. We ate at Eat by the Griffith Park Golfing Course. It was good. I split breakfast with Rafiat. We then left and i took Rafiat home and i picked up my son, Billy. He promised me to take me out to Noodle World. =D So we went to Noodle World and he picked up the tab. I love my son. It was about to hit 7pm and i had a little food coma hitting me. I also wanted to go home in time to watch the ending of Jeopardy! So i rushed to drop him home, and missed the show completely, the Wheel of Fortune was just about to start. (Well, actually, I don't know. My parents were watching a soccer game so i could have cared less to check, but it was already 7:30pm.) My food coma really started to kick-in so i knocked-out and missed Julie's birthday cake celebration thingy ma-bobber.

Thursday - I didn't get up till really late. Well, like 9am. But hell, I knocked out around 7:30 to 8pm. More than a 12 hour sleep. That's not good. So we got bad news that day that we might get evicted. (Read My Previous Blog.) Cleaned the whole house that day trying to make it look up to par for the inspection. Left home at about 5:30pm to go to Volleyball class. I picked-up Matt at his house and we headed out to GCC. On the way there, we decided not to go anymore, and so we headed out to swim with my friends. We made a small pit-stop at PacSun to buy board shorts. We finished the night off with Carl's Jr. Julie, thanks again for that shake. =]

Friday - YES! YES! YES! JULIE and I's BIRTHDAY DINNER! So today was the day that we scheduled our birthday dinner. Yay! That went really well. The day started great; Darlon picked me up and we headed out to watch Bruno at the Americana. We were heading there a little early so we stopped by his house. We left his house and arrived at Pacific Theaters right on time. The movie was freaking hilarious! Afterward, Matt came to pick me up at the Americana and we headed out to Fuddruckers. The dinner went great! After that, we chilled at Burbank for hours and we finally headed out to KBox. The day ended with 10 people in a small room singing "Don't Stop Believing." Sadly, my camera's battery died after the dinner so i couldn't take any more pictures. Thank God I had Jonet there to take pictures for me. =]

I just want to say, that has been the best week ever!
freaking awesome week.
=]

And you know what?!?! The weekend hasn't even come yet!
BOO-YAH!

i love all my friends and i will never forget this week.
i'll post the pictures up on my Flickr.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dcaballeros/
(i swear, this one works.)

Fairy Life!

1 comment: