Thursday, July 9, 2009

eviction.

management knocked on my door today and asked if it was okay for them to enter...

i should've said no.

we're getting my apartment fumigated again.
this really sucks.

clearly, the spray your putting around is not working and is sickening my mom.
my mom suffers from asthma and any strong smell, even perfume, makes her sinuses go wild. after that, he asthma goes off. Not Pretty!

so, they're blaming the rodent infestation on us.
they tell us its something we do, and our "un-satifactory" way of living.=
FUCK THAT!!!!

We've never had a roach or any kind of infestation at my place. Ever since the neighbors broke out with chinch bugs and bed bugs and other type of rodents, i have a feeling they came to our place. I mean, the only thing that separated my neighbors infestation and my apartment was a solid wall....

so they told us, that if it doesn't get better after this fumigation, they're going to have to blame it on us, and evict us.

FUCK THIS MANAGEMENT!

gah, maybe its a punishment from GOD for being...


Fairy Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment