Friday, August 7, 2009

Verbal Diarrhea.

Im just going to say what's on my mind. Who ever gets the guts to finish
reading this has some balls...

Im in debt.
That's my first topic. Who the fuck gives their gay teen son a fucking
credit card?! Thanks mom. Cause of you, im now 3000 dollars in debt. Two
months ago I was only about 1200 dollars in debt, and now its at 2988
dollars. That's roughly 3000 dollars. -____- I have an okay excuse... it
was my birthday and its the first month of the summer. The shitty part
about being in debt to a credit card company is interest. Interest is a
fucking bitch. When I first applied for the credit card, it was because
there was no annual cost. I didn't really pay attention to the
APR/Interest/Etc, but I just remember it being at 0%. (Also, I had a
job.) The APR was 0% for the first 9 months, well, those 9 months are
over and I have no clue what are the current finance charges. Ugh...
Im done... I was gonna say more. But im tired.

Fairy Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment