Monday, August 3, 2009

alcohol.

not good.

i would finish that entry with "nuff said," but i cant.

i feel like elaborating on why alcohol is not good.
you do stuff you are not aware of, it kills brain cells, and if i didn't mention this, you do stuff you are not aware of.

i haven't been on the blogger website in quite sometime actually. i've been sending in my posts via email through my Sidekick LX. i don't usually read my blogs, but today i read them and i read three entries that i don't remember posting. WTF? seriously... ugh. Lindsey's Birthday, Mike's Birthday, and Sleepover.

alcohol intoxication is not good.
its fun, but not good.

the saturday that just passed, i lost my camera due to alcohol intoxication.
well, not just because of the booze, but because of my irresponsibility. (happy, julie?)
i was at a party on saturday and i left the place wasted... but i arrived perfectly sober. i was going to walk-in to the party with my camera so i would take pictures and post them up on my flickr, but i decided to leave it in Anton's car. So we got into the party and i was offered drinks here and there. i wasn't the only one drinking, there was alcohol being served around the whole party. my friends and i came across two drunk high schoolers. together, the two high schooler summed up to have only three kidneys... one of them had only one kidney in his body. (go figure, thats what i was told!) these two kids were too drunk to walk or skate home, they came to the party with their boards, so my designated driver offered them a ride home. My ass was too drunk to remember that my camera was exposed in the back seat, so when Anton came back to pick me up, my camera was nowhere to be found. one of the skaters denies the fact that he stole my camera. who knows... i need to somehow find a way to contact the other skater.


alcohol is fun, but bad.
it makes you forget a lot of things.
it makes you very irresponsible.
it makes you do stuff probably wouldn't do.

... but it gave me the guts to finally call him.


Fairy Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment