Wednesday, June 17, 2009

West Hollywood

Home to the gays, and quite frankly the nicest people in the world. I was here because my mother came to visit her friend who's planning on selling her apartment. My mom has known this lady for quite a while. My mom used to baby-sit her kids when she'd go to work or something, I don't know. All I know is she used to baby sit them. Anyway, way off topic.

So I told my mom I was gonna go out for some fresh air, I mean... I was bored in her boujied out home, and so I stepped out of the building and stayed in the doorsteps and looked at the empty lot in front of her building. So many people said "hi" to me in about 10 minutes. I was like, these people are really nice.

They're all probably gay, so they're probably just trying to get my number. But still, that's awfully nice of them to say "hi."

Oh! And another thing, they all go out to walk their dogs... mmh? Sociological theory stirs up in mind.

Fairy Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment